From the speech of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A.Nazarbayev at anticorruption forum of People Democratic Party "Nur Otan"
State servicemen should be governed by the following eight ethical norms:
1. be able to manage power and authority and be honest.
2. work for the benefit of the state, but not his own wellbeing, not confuse state funds and own ones.
3. civil servant must live without fear of the question “ what do you have to live upon?”, as there should not be any basis for pictures of his villas, high fences around it and expensive foreign cars.
4. it is important to live in a perfect union with legal requirements.
5. work at any position in a way not to lose trust of people, citizens of his country.
6. Kazakhstani state servicemen must be an example of justice, modesty, be able acquit himself well among people.
7. before managing a collective, he must be able to obey, be able to perform those tasks which he requires from his personel.
8. if one sees that there is a violence of interests of the state or preparation for corruption, he must immediately interfere, take measures.